Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thing #15

I don't have much to say about this Thing. I downloaded info.Graphics and scrolled through the various themed options. There is a lot of variety and a lot of options. Visual presentations appeal to those of us who prefer to consume information visually. This Thing reminds me of a blog I follow called The Forest Feast. The blogger creates "photographic recipe illustrations" that are laid out visually. There's very little text, just beautifully photographed and illustrated recipes. Her work is gorgeous. I highly recommend checking it out. It's a new way to read a recipe, a concept that is similar to what this Thing explores.

I was primarily interested in creating an infographic, but the Visualize Free app is no longer available. If there are other options for iPhone users, I'd like to know about them.

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment