Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thing #14

I've been looking forward to doing this Thing. I downloaded Viddy, SocialCam, and Magisto. I'd already signed up for Vine when it first came out, but only made one Vine and then removed the app from my phone. I had fun playing around with it this time, though mostly because one of my nieces posts a continuous flow of amusing and sweet Vines from her daily life. Viddy seems more useful for me personally due to the more generous length it allows for each video. It's more sophisticated than the camera/video that comes with my iPhone. I got a kick out of Magisto too. It's interesting to see what the app will do with the photos that you add and fun to see photos come to life in that way. I used it to create a little movie from the Easter weekend I spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment