Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thing #19

Hobbies, hobbies, and more hobbies. I can recommend a few more hobby apps: Peterson Field Guide to Backyard Birds, FlowerPedia, and StarWalk. I think StarWalk costs a few bucks, but it's worth it. It's a beautifully designed app.

I downloaded RoadNinja for this Thing in anticipation of a road trip I'm taking with a friend to Montana and Yellowstone National Park this summer. When I first downloaded the app, I was at a friend's house in rural Wisconsin and not a single highway came up! As I write this, sitting here at home, the app shows 21B, the Johnson Street exit a mile and a half away, MN 280, MN 36, and others. The app shows hotels, dining, shopping, gas stations, and even gas prices. I'm excited to see how this app performs on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment